2011年7月15日星期五

Yao friends want to beat the disease back cat: I want to play NBA

"Fox Houston," reported the Houston
soccer jerseys for sale Rockets and Yao Ming had fought side by side and very deep personal friendship "cat" Kadi Nuo -

Mobley said he has no heart, he hopes to return to the NBA.

Mobley played for 11 years in the NBA, who has four teams effectiveness. In November 2008, Mobley was traded to the New York Knicks Los Angeles Clippers, Cuttino Mobley in the

physical examination was diagnosed with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Mobley heart disease message is open, so he had to retire.

Hank - Keith and Reggie - because Lewis's death in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, but Mobley said his situation is different. "This disease varies," Mobley said, "My illness is

not severe, we have seen, although there are a lot of people say I can not play, but I had 11 years in the NBA, playing 40 minutes per game , is still able to play a high level.

"

Mobley would like to return to the NBA, he is training hard for this. Mobley in Houston with NBA players play the game, competition, including Kyle - Lori, Rashad - Lewis and

TJ-Ford. "I have been trying to come back," Mobley said, "I know no one wants to take risks, but I have no problems, symptoms of heart has been with me for many years, but I

still play in the NBA for so long,
usa soccer jersey I can do. "

Knicks that Mobley suffered a heart attack, the message to the public, which made it difficult in the NBA to find a job Mobley, Mobley is very much accurate. "At first, I remain

calm, because I did not study this matter when I started to pay attention condition, I get a lot of different opinions, I am a little upset," Mobley said, "I do not think their

approach is correct, they can fire me, but they can not make decisions for me, I know this is business, but three years on that habit. "

Mobley's agent, Andy - Miller said Mobley had the opportunity to go to Poland to play, but Mobley refused. NBA Development League team intends to introduce Mobley, but the two

sides did not reach an agreement. "They asked us a series of lists, only we did it, they only willing to provide the contract," Miller said, "Those conditions are too harsh."

Miller is also looking for opportunities to Mobley, Cuttino Mobley 36-year-old is very difficult to know return to the NBA, but he wanted to try. "3 years without playing, maybe

back to the NBA is just a pipe dream,
england soccer jersey but dream is a good thing," Mobley said.
It is composed by kittyshinejerseyscoolcom 07.16.2011
Tags:
inter milan jersey
barcelona jersey
chelsea jersey
arsenal jersey

没有评论:

发表评论