2011年7月28日星期四

Blake aeration brown change tactics thoroughly give up the triangle offense coach phil Jackson

Joining the lakers last season of Steve Blake,
Authentic Troy Polamalu Jersey his performance disappointed the fans just 35.9% shooting for career lows, slowly was unable to adapt to the triangle offense tactics is the main cause of the downturn in him. But new coach mike brown's arrival, may save Blake on the lakers' fate, in an interview with the Los Angeles times, he made it clear that brown used the traditional coaches will be playing point guard, but to give up the triangle offense Jackson tactics.

"The new season I will be a more traditional point guard character, and in the past season, the team has been use double defender system, I actually can't have too much time on the ball, and now more of the traditional point guard play will change that." Blake said, "I will be in the new play very adapt, not under as badly as thinking too much about the things, you know that in the past we have
Troy Polamalu Jerseys Shop used the triangle, as a point guard need to consider too much, also need to learn many things. And the new offense, will let me feel a lot easier, I think it would make my success."

Blake obviously for the arrival of coach mike brown was very happy and he and brown coach communication pleasant new season, if the lakers lead the new point guard, he is likely to replace Derek fisher as main point guard. "I'm very happy to meet and his, we had a good conversation."

Blake last season in the Jackson's triangle system, he does not like to shooting career reached new lows, and in order to have a better performance, Blake specially trained for this summer to change their shooting mode. Blake to raise their own his spot and shooting radian, hope this change can make him next season, can prove you realize outbreak of value. "I tried to increase my shot radian,
authentic troy polamalu usc jersey this is my efforts to place this summer, I hope I can shot higher, and maybe some can help improve I jump shots." Blake said. "the past a season I shot was bad, that's not what I wish."
It is composed by kittyshinejerseyshopcom 07.29.2011



Tags:
Authentic Troy Polamalujersey
Premier Troy Polamalu jersey
Replica Troy Polamalu jersey
Troy Polamalu Youth jersey
Troy Polamalu Wommen jersey
troy polamalu authentic white football jersey

没有评论:

发表评论