2011年7月25日星期一

Sanchez: money is not important to learn Messi Xavi champion the most critical

Barcelona history, first in Chile, the players completed the Camp Nou debut Sanchez, Sanchez attended the news conference also made it clear their mission: "I would like Messi,

Xavi and all the Barcelona players to learn."
Troy Polamalu Jersey For his own goal, Sanchez made it clear that: "For me important is not money, but champions." Barcelona

vice chairman also revealed that Sanchez will be joined in the Gamber Cup after completion of the first game.

Local time on the morning of July 25 passed a Barca Sanchez hosted a medical doctor, followed by Chile, the first in the history of Barcelona players attended the news

conference, during which Sanchez of Barcelona's status in world football today praised big plus, and also clear that he would hold the attitude of learning to learn to his

teammates, to pursue all the honor.

"I am very pleased to be here, Barcelona is the world's best team and I will make every effort to dedicate my efforts to Barcelona to fight for win, for the fans here a good

impression and I know now Barcelona wants to
super bowl troy polamalu

authentic jersey
beat the world team, I will use my efforts to defend Barcelona. "Sanchez's opening simple yet bold.

Many joined the Barcelona players have the same dream, Sanchez is no exception: "Every child will dream of playing in Barcelona, ​​I was very young when he looked forward to this

day. Guardiola gave me confidence is that he I joined before the call to encourage me. "Prior to the formal transfer, including Manchester City, including many clubs had also

hoped to get Sanchez. After joining Barcelona for their own goals, Sanchez did not hesitate to honor placed above the Golden Globe: "For me, money is not important, but the

title, this is my choice for Barcelona's most important reason."

About a group of talented and outstanding players as teammates, Sanchez excited, but also to the example of learning to express feelings: "I know that can accommodate 10 people

at a stadium game, will face tremendous pressure and I must admit that for me now the most important thing is to Messi, Xavi and all the players here to learn, I know that Messi

is the owner, I know that he has demonstrated in the Champions League top of a player level, this will be my role model. "

For their own future in Barcelona, ​​Sanchez way to disclose their idol, said: "I want to be successful in Barcelona, ​​although I do not have to prove myself, but I will try to

help the team win the game, and players
2011 authentic USC jersey strive to become a

classic. I admit that I would like to become one of the world's best players, but I think the number one task is to learn here. In addition, I want to say that Ronaldo is my

idol. "alien has joined Barcelona The first season scored 47 goals, this record until just before the end of the 10-11 season, Messi broke, Sanchez is the choice of number 9

Ronaldo.
It is composed by kittyshinejerseyshopcom 07.26.2011



Tags:
super bowl troy polamalu

authentic jersey

super bowl troy polamalu authentic

jersey

womens-zebra troy-polamalu

jersey

collection

camouflage troy polamalu jersey

troy polamalu authentic white football jersey

没有评论:

发表评论