2011年6月14日星期二

Sneijder 3 days from the Inter code word changes: can not promise that only God knows where

It is often said in
cheap nfl jerseys the football transfer market, you never know what will happen the next second. Having said that somewhat exaggerated, but 3 days to a person's future enough to put a question mark again. Local 9 in an interview, Inter general Sneijder also vowed loyalty to the Nerazzurri table: "Milan is an incredible city, I love here, I also very happy in Milan, so I can not think of any off the ball team reasons. "but only in 3 days vacation with his wife in Los Angeles, Sneijder accepted the" Gazzetta dello Sport, "the interview, referring to his own future, Sneijder was not the same as to say the answer.

Despite the Nerazzurri to the end of an Italian Cup journey of the season, but all blue-black of Inter fans can not satisfied with the performance this season. Sneijder is now enjoying a holiday to reporters about his own feelings about this season: "When you spent most of his career, a wonderful season, you have to have made good preparations, because the next season will certainly not let you feel the same satisfaction. Life is not perfect, after all, so I felt very calm. In 2010, Inter won a club can win all the titles, of course, except for the European Super Cup; in the world I followed the Dutch team on the cup all the way into the medal final, but rather in the summer, I won my favorite people in this life wife, so 2010 is the most wonderful of my life for one year. But I Inter The second season is not bad, I have been very happy here, though we did not win like they did before, but I am satisfied with the performance of the team. "

Speaking with the coach and teammates Leonardo and relations, Sneijder said: "I and his teammates, and coach were very close, I put them as my brothers the same. This past season is not easy for everyone, especially me, I went through during the year, too many injuries. team won the Italian Cup final victory, I am proud of everyone because we are united together, proved
Edmonton Oilers Jersey to all Inter Milan is still a great team. "and when asked the former coach Jose Mourinho's relationship, Sneijder said:" I always think of Jose Mourinho, because he is not only a great coach, but also a great person. I have always kept in touch with him, we all love him. Indeed, Mourinho, who led Inter Milan won glory, but now he is gone This does not mean we can not kick the ball. I can not wait to start next season, and now for me and which is not the most important co-coach, returned to court as soon as possible, and will release all of my ability it is the thing I care most about. "

In the most recent period, Sneijder's transfer has been the focus of hot Italian media, Manchester United and Chelsea from the public a good show seems to presage the core of leaving Inter Milan, Italy, and journalists will also be thrown into the Sri Lankan issue Ned, the Dutch are happy to stay at Inter? He and the club management to get along then? Sneijder said: "I do not feel any dissatisfaction with the club, I have not tired of the days play here. I love Inter Milan from the bottom of my heart, I'm just disappointed with the results of the present, and even a little angry, because we The pay and should not to return, and everyone within the team as hard, but in the end it is the case. Also, I feel for his injuries after another tired, bad luck I had this whole year not good. However, this is life, and I always strive for better lives. things are not the expected direction, which made me feel unhappy, but I will not have conflicts and the club. "

During the interview, Wesley Sneijder also talked about his feelings and Inter Milan fans: "Inter Milan's fans always give me the greatest support, they are very great, I would like to thank them. As for my
Buffalo Sabres Jersey future, I can not answer, I think only God knows where I will be. in the face of the fans, I can not do 'I will leave' this commitment, but only say thank you. I can only say that if I had to remain in the international Milan, I would Pinliaolaoming led his team to win a trophy then all over the. "

没有评论:

发表评论