2011年5月17日星期二

Nowitzki: I have not the strongest period, but now I like my leaders

Nowitzki received a radio interview with ESPN, he thinks his current state is not the best, he is in fact the peak in 2006 NBA Finals that year, but Nowitzki is also admitted,

and now he has more mature, as general manager of Nielsen said, he is a mature leader ... ...
After the 4-0 winNFL Jerseys cheap over the Lakers, Mavericks in turn ushered in the Western Conference finals, the challenge of

Thunder. Beijing time tomorrow, the Western Conference finals will be started, the core Mavericks Dirk - Dirk Nowitzki taking the time to accept the ESPN radio interview, he

talked about his interview with the peak period should be 06, and now the final re-entry, just because their more mature, and played more like a leader of the ... ... Interview

with the details summarized as follows:

About the present, "he" is that he is the strongest?

"I do not think so, in fact, in 2006, is of my incredible journey. Although we reverse the final tragic that people are very disappointed, but I think that part is when we play

the best basketball. And Spurs of the series, we played a high standard, and in the case of the road and win a sinister game. and then the sun the series in Game 5, I also got

50 points, the team and therefore reverse the win. Although I've played pretty good this year, but I always thought that 06 is my best year. "

About Don - Nelson said, and Dirk has matured as a leader, and his spirit is stronger defense is doing better than before.

"Yes, I think mainly because I am more experienced. The offensive end, I know how to shoot better, how to better find their place and how to get rid of foul and other defensive

players, or fraudulently obtained. Defensive end, as I have said before, to me such a good helper Schindler money ... ... Speaking of leadership skills, I still have my way, I'm

still not the kind of
A.J. Hawk Jerseys guys can look at the kind of person 15 minutes of speech . "

Leadership is not about the important things?

"I think it is, but this is not my personal credit. Jason - Jason Kidd (microblogging) is a Hall of Fame point guard, he had two finals of the effort he has long been a leader .

We are only as a model team, we play in the match day, doing set an example, this is what we do. "

If you win the championship this season, is not considering early retirement?

"May or may not. I think it depends how I feel, depending on whether I'm happy, whether there are competitive. I think these are the most important thing. In many cases,

retirement is a painful thing, you Without passion, you do not have the locker room friend ... ... "

As a veteran-oriented team, whether the feeling of the title race is imminent?

"I do not think so, I never
hermes birkin handbag thought I won the window has been getting smaller and smaller. Every year I tell myself that this is a new year,

which in turn is a new opportunity. Last year we suffered a heavy defeat, but this year we have come to the conference finals, so no matter what happens this year, next year I

will still dreaming. Moreover, there are 4 years of my contract, I have the opportunity. "

没有评论:

发表评论