2011年8月1日星期一

Scholes race 10 years ago refused to risk being out of Manchester United on impulse

Declared after the end of last season is retired Scholes Manchester United legend, he also made life-long effect of the Red Devils fans relish. But they admit the recent

shocking news Scholes, when he also had nearly been
Troy Polamalu Jersey driven out of the team Ferguson, ginger head narrowly missed repeating the David Beckham and Roy Keane,

who in the past.

Happened 10 years ago, at the age of 26-year-old Scholes was young, with Arsenal in a League Cup match, as Ferguson sent most of the players from the reserve and youth teams, so

Sri Lanka Coles refused to board the bus to Highbury Stadium, in just 24 hours before, just because the poor state of Scholes missed the game with Liverpool. In the League Cup

with Arsenal in this game, as Scholes insist on refusing to play, so just put the Dwight Manchester United - York, - Phil Neville and Luke - Chadwick three line team, and

ultimately they are defeated 0-4 in the other foot, Paul Scholes sent off after two weeks of pay off.

Back reminds me of the scene, 36-year-old Scholes is still a lingering fear: "I'm still afraid that people told me about that thing, now think of it, Ferguson can I kick this

year. Someone dared to refuse him the ball team competition? few people can do that also remain in the team, and if the year was off, I did not complain of any. "ginger head

said yes, as long as annoyed Ferguson, anyone could be out of the old Trafford, David Beckham, Jaap Stam, Ruud van Nistelrooy, Roy - Roy Keane ... ... These living examples

before us.

Scholes added: "I was a bad mood because I just missed the Liverpool game. You know, that is basic to the Arsenal reserve team, and I was thinking is: 'I do not happy, so I do

not participate in Arsenal 'I know it is stupid, but then I think they have good reason to do so, even though the reason is foolish home and eventually I apologize for this

matter to the end, ah I was also fine, and one or
Premier Troy Polamalu jersey two weeks wages, I can not remember. "

Publicly refusing to play, but luck has not been expelled, this also allows Scholes learned the lesson: "Then I never did such a stupid thing, that is what I most regret one of

the things done." However, This does not mean Scholes became submissive "good boy", he is still in disagreement with Ferguson to argue: "Our quarrel is not too much the number

of times, but there was controversy in the locker room, each I said not too much, but I will tell him a different view, but also such things once or twice only, I do not suggest

any differences between the players and the coach there, but at some point we really have done stupid things . "

Scholes grateful to Sir Alex Ferguson, Manchester United fans but also to pay homage to the old Ferguson, if not long-term Scottish coach, Manchester United can have brilliant

today is unknown. But Ferguson has been 70 years old, he can sit in this position how long? He retired after the Manchester United will not appear on a slippery slope?

Manchester United are up and down these concerns, but the team CEO Jill has consoled the people relax a bit: "No matter what anyone says, Ferguson will not be retired when the

Manchester United end of the world, and I have mentioned before, we do not know this time (Ferguson retired) when it would come. "

In Gill seems, is simply to ensure the strength of the team: "We want to make every effort to ensure the strength of the team and the players a reasonable age structure, so no

matter what the new coach took over, Manchester United are a world-class team. Obviously, the new commander will have their own ideas, he will adjust twenty-three players, but

if he wants to replace three players within
Troy Polamalu Wommen jersey the team twelve, then he is not fit Manchester United coach, as if the club

will be great changes, we must to prepare, but to be honest, I had never discussed his retirement with Ferguson's, we are worried about his fitness, but football made him very

young. and this (Ferguson successors) is not a person decide what we want cooperation deal, I will seriously listen to Ferguson's recommendations. "

It is composed by kittyshinejerseyshopcom 08.02.2011



Tags:
Authentic Troy Polamalujersey
Premier Troy Polamalu jersey
Replica Troy Polamalu jersey

没有评论:

发表评论