2012年8月21日星期二

Skrtel pens new Reds deal

Liverpool defender Martin Skrtel has signed a whole new long-term contract, the club have announced. The move will finish speculation with the 27-year-old's future being linked with clubs just like Manchester City and Fiorentina on the summer. Skrtel is a large vital person the Reds side since arriving in a very $6m deal from Zenit St Petersburg in 2008. Youth Packers Jersey The Slovakia international was pictured on your Liverpool website filling out the contract with managing director Ian Ayre at the club's Melwood proving ground. Liverpool have given no details of the length of the offer. Skrtel, who was voted the Anfield club's player of the season in 2011/12, said: I'm happy because I am a part of one of the best clubs on the earth. After last season there is a lot of discuss my future nevertheless have to state that the first priority in my circumstances was always to sign a new deal with Liverpool. Ryan Grant Jersey For me it is just a great thing to perform for Liverpool. I am proud to learn for Liverpool with one of these great players - probably among the best players across the world. I hope I'm able to create history only at that club and therefore the fans will always remember me - that's my target money. Cheap Brandon Jackson Jersey The deal will lift manager Brendan Rodgers after his side slumped to somewhat of a 3-0 defeat at West Brom with their Barclays Premier League opener on Saturday. It's going to ease some uncertainty with Rodgers having also had to contend with speculation throughout the future of Skrtel's centre-back partner Daniel Agger. Skrtel, who may have made 175 appearances with the Merseysiders, said: I have been completely here almost four . 5 years and We have enjoyed then here - myself together with my family. So there were clearly no questions whether to stay and to leave. A many things have changed, a new manager has come. I think you can easliy start to make background and I want to take part in that history. We've our target. In this season it truly is the top four and I hope you can easlily do it. We will see. Of his signature performances he said: You can always play better. I'm able to say the latter seasons were great for me - maybe the best two seasons of my career. Generally if i can repeat the performances of this last two years this season I can be at liberty. It is composed by nikepackersjerseys 08.021.2012
Tag
Cheap Commanderinchief Jersey

没有评论:

发表评论