2012年6月25日星期一

Sam Bradford donates $500K to Oklahoma

St. Louis Rams and former Oklahoma standout quarterback Sam Bradford donated $500,000 Saturday for the Oklahoma athletic department, ESPN reports.nike saints jerseys cheap The gift may help fund construction of Headington Hall, a totally new dorm facility set to spread out in the fall of 2013. My experience at Oklahoma made it possible for me to realize my dreams, Bradford said inside a statement. The coaches, the academic environment with each aspect of transforming into a student-athlete at OU forced me to be a better person. I'm honored which gives back to a software program that accomplished it much in my opinion and hope that indirectly this contribution makes it possible if you follow me to have enjoyment from the same sort of experience Used to as a Sooner.Darren Sproles jersey Sam Bradford's gift is deeply appreciated, OU president David L. Boren said within a release. It will assist to many future participants in OU's athletics program. Gifts like Sam's also set a significant example persons who have played on our teams during the past.scott fujita saints jersey It is composed by kittyshinesaintsjerseycom 06.25.2012
Tag
Devery Henderson Jersey

没有评论:

发表评论