2012年3月30日星期五

Milan's Official Websites On Cassano Thanks Real Madrid Promised Return Open Letter As Soon As Possib

Milan's official online site on cassano thanks real Madrid promised return open letter as soon as plausible
How many people loved him, and how many people hate him, Antonio cassano was one such demons and angels Mosaic. But on the sudden dye strange disease, throughout the football world have become cassano's supporters, even had had the effect of Antonio cassano to get along is not a happy but the real Madrid last weekend against osasuna from the Spanish league prior to make every players who dressed in his chest with Antonio cassano come on on behind number is at the beginning, when real Madrid in the Antonio cassano 19, specially the ball went out on to the pitch unlined upper garment to encourage cassano beat the disease. People care and youth soccer jerseys customized wish to create cassano much moved, so in success after surgery, Antonio cassano through the AC milan's official web pages published a thank-you letter, eagerly responded to those of his care.
My dear friends, right now, I just want to these days for me and my family members the good wishes with my most sincere thanks. My heart is completely from all over the world to the care from the occupied the other such as sorrow, the poor have vanished into thin air. Antonio cassano in a thank-you letter come straight to the point of, said President berlusconi, adriano galliani, lai Gerry o, tower, the doctor and the doctor, carlo mazzone, and my teammates, the club's staff and all the AC milan related people continue to stand by my side, Messi argentina jersey I want to thank them, would also like to thank those who choose care of my doctors, with them, I just have to face this strange pain of courage.
I have to the hospital to visit I came to milan, or to send a text message I give my blessing for me to support significant people a big hug. I also want to use hug to thank real Madrid, especially perez summer chairman and jose mourinho coach. Antonio cassano continued.
Now the operation is a success, Antonio cassano need is just a sanatorium, but fantasy east mourinho mentioned he would focus on AC milan and Italy game, have another blessing to the devastated is cassano Genoa on the own blessings, after all, Genoa are let cassano regain a Ronaldo jersey real madrid new life on the city, and then the cassano and a home. Now I'll stay home as much as doable, but as long as there is AC milan or the Italian national staff play, I always on television. Antonio cassano claimed, I will also focus on Genoa's dynamic, the city in my heart will always have a place, I believe that they could soon go out from difficult. I will do the same thing, I promise I'll back as soon as achievable. I will give each stadium a warm embrace, and thank you!!!!!
Everyone has his own favorite player for the workforce when they no longer time, everybody can be very looking forward to his return again. This is from the fans, is really like them.

It is composed by yjsoccerjerseysproshopcom 03.30.2012
Tag:
Away Long Sleeve Barcelona Jersey
Long Sleeve Real Madrid Jersey

没有评论:

发表评论